Well, ever since that experience, I have never liked the spider. The other day I walk out my front door and what do I see perched in it's web on the side of my door, but a black widow spider. If that isn't enough, my husband was on call last night and as I sat alone watching TV, what do I see cross my carpet but a SCORPION.
I've never been so scared in my life. I threw 2 remotes at it, and missed by a mile so I took Rebecca's shoe and hit it 4 times before it died. Then I took out the vacuum and sucked it up. I vacuumed the rest of the carpet, because I was now paranoid that scorpions were running all over my home. They are transparent little buggers and hard to see so I was sure that there were more I was missing.
Needless to say I called Terminix at 7am this morning, signed up for a year contract over the phone and a guy was at my house by 2pm. We will see what happens, but hopefully I won't ever see any more of these desert natives in my home EVER again. Ahhhhhhhh. Did I mention I don't like bugs?
4 comments:
Welcome to Arizona. Black widows are horrible there. I only saw 1 scorpion in 3 years.
Diana, I have tried the number you gave me several times. It is not working. Give me a call. I hate spiders too. I have a bottle of but spray on hand. I just can't bring myself to grab a spider with a tissue.
I think your kids invited the spiders/bugs with the spider webs in their rooms! :) J/K I'm so sorry about the bugs. Next time, you can do what I do...get a large bowl and trap it until hubby comes home to kill it. Easier than whacking it yourself. :)
ewww ewwww eweww...gross gross...this is why i will never move to arizona! sorry! :(
Post a Comment