Jake was looking at a picture of our family and told me that both he and Rebecca were the smart ones, Sara is the silly one and Joey is the awsomest one.
I love Jake's take on your family, but I think all those kids are smart, silly, and totally AWESOME! Have a great day; we'll miss you at the BBQ, but part of me really wishes we were headed with you tonight! Drive safely.
Diana, I am sitting here looking at your cute family and find myself in tears. I miss you guys so much and am so glad to see how happy your family is. They are growing so fast. Wasn't it yesterday when we were 15 and taking our own silly pictures? O'well, time flies!
2 comments:
I love Jake's take on your family, but I think all those kids are smart, silly, and totally AWESOME! Have a great day; we'll miss you at the BBQ, but part of me really wishes we were headed with you tonight! Drive safely.
Diana, I am sitting here looking at your cute family and find myself in tears. I miss you guys so much and am so glad to see how happy your family is. They are growing so fast. Wasn't it yesterday when we were 15 and taking our own silly pictures? O'well, time flies!
Post a Comment