After dinner, the kids all went to their classes. At Divination they played the memory game, at Care of Magical Creatures they made owls (which looked a little more like chickens then owls) and at potions Chad had fun as professor Snape where they mixed together solutions and performed basic science tricks
After class we played a game of quiddich where everyone searched for snitches (marbles with wings) that were placed throughout my front yard. Lastly there was a scavenger hunt to find Harry Potter. At the end, the team that earned the most points throughout the night won the house cup.
We gathered inside to announce the winner, eat Rebecca's castle cake, and open gifts. The kids left with a bag of Bertie Botts Every flavor beans (Jelly Bellies) a glow stick, and a chocolate covered pretzel wand in a cute necklace box. (Thanks to the BX store's donation). We had a lot of fun.
I don't recommend psychotic parties, but both Chad and I really enjoyed putting this one together. I hope you all had a great weekend. Happy Birthday Becca.
3 comments:
Looks like so much! But, it also looks like Chad might have had TOO much fun!
What a creative party thrower you are! Sounds like the kids had a good time! Harry Potter is so much fun!
I remember when Chad used to dress up like that EVERY night in St Louis. Does he still wear his tights and high heels when he dresses like that now that you guys are in NM?
Sweet pics...
Post a Comment