November 15, 2007

Tagged

I've been taggggggged!!! So here goes.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Dance instructor
2. RA Resident Advisor
3. YMCA Youth Counselor/Chaperone
4. Inventory Control Anaylist

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Lois and Clark (Pick a Season)
2. Pride and Predjudice (Newest Version)
3. Ocean's 11, 12, 13 (Although I haven't seen 13 yet, I'm sure I will like it.)
4. Princess Diaries 2

Four places I have lived:
1. Clovis, NM
2. San Antonio, TX
3. St. Louis, MO
4. Trabuco Canyon, CA

Four favorite TV shows:
1. Chuck (So Funny)
2. Numbers (I guess I am still a bit of a math geek)
3. Life
4. House (When I get to watch it) or American Idol or So you Think you can Dance

Four favorite foods:
1. Strawberries
2. Chocolate
3. Ice Cream
4. Peaches from Eckert's Farm or a Good Filet Minnot

Four websites I visit daily:
1. YahooMail/yahoo.com
2. Blogspot
3. ERAS (Residency Application System) Chad is interviewing again
4. Gymboree or Scrapmart

Four places I'd rather be:
1. California
2. Hawaii
3. Europe (Anywhere, I just want to go)
4. San Antonio (to go shopping), or Arkansas (by our friends Mel and Dee), or Florida (by the Lotts), or Arizona (by my sister), or Utah (by members of my husband's family, and friends we have there) Basically anywhere would be fun. Clovis (not so exciting)

Four blog buddies I want to tag:

1. Elena
2. Shara
3. Jessica
4. Kelly Babcock

Have Fun Blogging!!!
Love ya,
Di

No comments: