Sorry, my comment function was disabled. My sister pointed that out to me, so I have fixed the problem for all of you who were wondering. For those of you who weren't wondering, I will pretend that you were so that I can feel "Cool," (Joey's word of the week). Hope you are having a great day.
4 comments:
Testing 123.
Wow, it really does work! I sent an e-mail to you about your comments awhile ago, but I just thought maybe that's how you set it!
Anyways, I just want to say I love all your posts. I usually never read long posts without pictures except for your blog, because you always have something great to say and give a spiritual boost! Thanks for all your great thoughts and stories, if I ever need to give a talk I will just come to your blog!
I hope you and your family are doing well! You probably already know all the news, but Ann Sawyer is due to have her baby boy in a month! I can't believe it! She is a cute pregnant mommy and theres a couple pictures of her on my blog at her shower!
Take care!
If it makes you feel better, I wondered.
i'm glad you fixed your comments!!! yeah!! by the way...i tagged you on my blog. go check it out. thanks! :) love you
Post a Comment