October 19, 2015

Back to School Prior Style

This year I only have two kids in public school.  I decided, however, to keep all of my kids on the same schedule and so everyone went back to school this year on July 27th.


The boys are at GEA, Carlee is in Ms. Amy's Preschool (A to Z Learning Tree) and the girls are homeschooling with their cousin Shannon.  


I am still directing the Musical at GEA, and auditions were held the 2nd Week in August.  So, my life has been crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I love spending all day with my teenagers.  I love that they are learning so much and having fun together.  I love that I get to see them at their best, instead of at the end of a long day when all they want to do is sleep.  I love the boy's K-8 charter and how fun the teachers and staff make learning.  I love that Carlee and Talia have each other and are growing and learning together.  I am so blessed to live near so many family members.  Life is good.

No comments: