Jake wanted to have a game night with our friends the Billings. So I am in the kitchen with Chad, Shane, Jake, and Robert playing Carcassone when we hear crying coming from the other room. George and Joey emerge. George is crying and Joey is looking incredibly guilty. We ask the boys what happened and the following conversation took place:
Mom: Joey, what happened?
Joey: We were playing wrestling and well. . . George beat me on easy mode, but then I switched into normal mode and his head slammed into the floor and he started crying.
Mom: Joey, I don't think that we should wrestle anymore.
Shane (George's dad): I think that's probably a good idea.
George: (George stops crying, looks up at his dad and says) But I can totally beat him on easy mode.
The boys leave the room a little disappointed.
Chad: I'm just glad Joey didn't switch into expert or bizzerk mode.
No comments:
Post a Comment