January 6, 2013

End of 2012 Catch up


 Becca had another birthday. Yippeee!  This year we went to an interactive Murder Mystery Dinner Theater.  She invited her two friends Riley and Elana.  They had a blast and I have an official teenager. 

 

Because she couldn't invite all of her favorite people to celebrate, we had cake and ice cream with with our good friends the Billings.  

 

So, once again I am documenting the baby.  She is growing and developing such a cute personality.  Some days I really think she knows exactly what I'm saying.  She even nods her head yes and no as if she understands.  Carlee is a true joy.  Now if we can just get her sleeping all the way through the night.  

 

 This year Jake decided to try out Ballroom dancing.  His good friend Robert did it last year and loved it.  Now Jake is hooked.  I mean seriously who can blame the guy, cute girls, shortage on boys.  Not to shabby. 

 

 Joey has wanted a birthday party at Pump it Up for a couple of years now.  I had avoided the idea because it tends to get a bit pricy, but with a move and two birthdays I decided a party where the staff would do all the work sounded awesome, and it was.  Joey invited 7 families and we had the place to ourselves.  The kids had a blast and Joey even got to sit in his own inflatable throne.  It was pretty awesome.  


After getting into the new house, the girls began begging to have a Halloween Party.  Our kids are a little bit crazy about Halloween.  We have more Halloween decorations then we do Christmas decorations, but I blame that partially on all of the acquired dance costumes.   After the girls successfully convinced us that they would help plan and put on the entire event we consented and the kids had a lot of fun.  Chad and I even got in on the night and taught the kids a few games that we played in High School (wink, the magazine game, and "if you love me smile").





 I love that kids happily threw themselves into a plate of whipped cream to bob for gummy worms. 



 The three little ones didn't get to hang out with the big kids at the party, but they still had fun dressing up and going to several other holiday events.  The funny thing about my kids and Halloween is that for all the parties, Trunk or Treating, and carnivals we attend, when the actual night arrives they don't really even care about Trick or Treating.  Sara prefers to hand out candy, Carlee still couldn't eat it and Joey would go with his brother and after a few houses started telling people, "No thanks," when they wanted to offer him something too.  Funny kids, but I love them. 

No comments: