June 14, 2012

Carlee in the Hospital

I've been a bit behind on my posts and I plan to catch up soon, but things have been a little bit crazy. Right now I am sitting in the pediatric unit at TMC with Carlee. She had been sick for a little over a week before we came here. Ironically she was admitted two years to the day that Joshua was born. After a series of X-rays, tests, and one minor surgery we are still without a lot of answers. we met with the GI doc this morning and he has a few ideas on what could be the problem, but more tests are still needed. As for right now she has an enlarged colon and they are retesting her blood. Possible symptoms range from an allergy or infection to Hirschprung's disease. When we have a few more answers we will let you know. As for now, prayers are greatly appreciated. We will try and keep you posted. Carlee is as smily and happy as ever. When I figure out how to add a picture from the iPad I will.

2 comments:

Heather B said...

So sorry to hear sweet Carlee's not feeling well--our prayers are on the way! Take care, and give her a hug from us. Love you guys!

Keiko said...

Poor Carlee and poor you! I hope you get some answers soon! In the meantime, you are definitely in our prayers!