We went out to dinner for my birthday.
We've visited parks and played at Madera Canyon. Mostly we have just enjoyed one another's company. Ty and Carlee are really cute. He goes around the house saying, "Baby, baby." When Carlee was crying in the car we looked back and saw Ty doing this to comfort her. So cute. I feel like the luckiest person around with two sisters close by. Now we just have to convince the rest of them to move out here.
2 comments:
Wait, what!? You're building a new house? Awesome! And your sister lives in your same state and even SAME TOWN? Double awesome! (My sister hasn't lived in my same country in decades, I am jealous!)
What fun, hope you had a great birthday!
Building a new home?!? How exciting!!!! It's worth it, I promise, to build. Awesome. And, so happy that your sister will be living in the SAME town as you..that is going to be SO nice .... happy for you all. And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ;)
Post a Comment