February 8, 2012

Visiting CA for Blaine"s Baptism



Last weekend we took a quick trip to CA for cousin Blaine's baptism. What a special day. Half of the room was filled with family members who came in from out of town and the other half was filled with neighbors who live on their street. The spirit was really strong. I hope that the kids were able to feel it.




After the service we had a luncheon over at Cindy's house and then I went with my mom down to the beach. Jake's parents, siblings and all the grand kids were in town and so they had asked my mom to take some pictures. I took a few candid shots in between.




The spot we were at was so beautiful. There were several photographers there trying to get that perfect shot as the sun was setting. Carlee seemed to like feeling the sand in between her toes, but when the water started to get a little close and the wind picked up, she wasn't so sure about the whole beach thing.


No comments: