This party is a break away from your traditional Christmas party. Each family comes to our home between 6 and 8 pm and gets a set of instructions. The instructions explain what needs to be done in order to complete each craft. We made Candy bar reindeer, foam ornaments, jingle bell necklaces, candy wreaths, and ice cream cone Christmas trees. Our house isn't that big and so we set up tables in the kitchen and garage areas. We planned to use the backyard, but the wind wasn't cooperating and so the garage became the better option.
I used to think that one day I would have a formal Christmas party with family and close friends, but this informal, crazy, craft night is really more our style. I love that we can do something fun with the kids. Spending time together as a family is really what makes Christmas enjoyable. Merry Christmas Everyone.
1 comment:
How fun! Kids love crafts!
Post a Comment