I can't believe that I have a niece old enough to get married, but here we are. Julie and Brent's twin girls are both getting married this year. Lizzy in February and Emily in May. (They were only 9 when Chad and I got married. Crazy!!!) This last Saturday was Lizzy's big day and it turned out beautiful. The weather was gorgeous, the ceremony was wonderful and the reception was amazing. They really went all out. Best of all Tyson and Elizabeth both seemed really happy. It was fun to visit with family and friends. Chad had to work so unfortunately he was not able to attend, but we were happy to make the drive. Congrats Lizzy and good luck.

Becca, Sara and Lizzy

The kids with Grandpa and Grandma Prior at the reception.

Julie and Brent looking happy after a busy crazy day.

Inside the reception hall. Hi Cathy and John. Thanks a lot for the music lesson you gave my children. They are still singing your ummm songs.

And the cake. What a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment