
Since we are not going to do our training with the military, we can start playing the where to next game. Below I will list all the places Chad is interviewing at and the specialty. If more interview requests come in I will add those too. You can weigh in with your opinion about what we ought to choose and why. So here goes. . . .
1. Texas Tec. (Lubbock, TX) Surgery
2. University of Albuquerque (NM) Surgery
3. University of Texas Health Sciences Center in San Antonio (TX) Surgery
4. University of Wisconsin (Madison, WI) Internal Medicine
5. University of Louisville (KY) Internal Medicine
6. Jewish Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) Internal Medicine
7. University of Utah (SLC, UT) Internal Medicine
8. Mayo Clinic Arizona (Scottsdale, AZ) Internal Medicine
9. St. Mary's (UCLA) (Long Beach, CA) Internal Medicine
10. The University of Arizona-Tuscan (Tuscan, AZ) Internal Medicine
11. University of Wyoming (Cheyenne, WY) Family Medicine
12. Idaho State University (Pocatello, ID) Family Medicine
7 comments:
I love San Antonio, I don't know if I would want to live in Lubbock. I had a penpal that lived in Madison and she said it was way too cold there and she could not wait to leave. Good luck with whatever you decide!
I admit, I hope you don't get any of the last 4. WI is freezing, I hear Kentucky is nice, but never appealed to me..goes the same with OH, and Cheyanne....oh man. I've been there several times before I met Jason. Kind of like Clovis. Remote, boring, flat, and too far from civilizatio.
Although I do admit....with Chad's experience with family medicine at Cannon...I wouldn't be surprised to see that one offered.
I'm going to have to disagree with Keiko -- in my opinion, it looks like any of those would be a great place to live. Madison is like St. Louis, low cost of living and very family friendly (remember, I love the cold, as long as my house stays above 65). I know you're a BIG city girl, but we have family in Albuquerque and they LOVE it, my grandparents lived in San Antonio and that is a GREAT city. The only one I don't know much about is Lubbock, but that's a pretty good list. I love new beginnings, and it could be an exciting move! Good luck!
Which one does Chad like best? (Or, I guess you figure that out after interviews)
Hey Diana, The Chappells vote on either Lubbock or Abq. That way we can still see you once in a while. So do what I tell you and it will be the right choice! teehee ;)
I am voting for either Louisville, or Cinncinnatti cause both are about 1 1/2 hours from us and we attend the temple in Louisville.
Then you would be able to join the ranks of those in Clovis that have moved to this neck of the woods. (we know of quite a bit!) We would love it!!!
Of course when we moved out here we have a LOT of family members putting in thier vote to have us back west again and look at the effect that had on us. :)
I have a strong testimony that the Lord has an opinion on these things ans what is right... will just work out.
(but we would still love to have you out this way. :)
Happy New Year!
What? Nothing in England? I'm afraid that list is completely unacceptable...(insert Supernanny's tone of voice there for the full effect!)
We're praying for you guys. Hang in there.
I'm voting for Utah!
Post a Comment