This last Tuesday I let Jake and Joe pick out a lunchable and to their surprise the lunchable had a punch out Star Wars game connected to the box. I am assuming this game was in someways supposed to resemble a Pokemon game, but whatever the intent, it has become my kid's favorite game. It's crazy that 4 small little card that either beat or tie their opponents cards can be so much fun. For whatever reason, it must be the key to the lunchables, McDonalds happy meal, etc. . . . enterprise. I will never cease to be amazed that both popularity and fortune can come to a product if simple, mindless toys and games are attached.
2 comments:
Hello, my fellow bad mom! Josh had a lunchable in the car on the way to the all-district concert on Saturday, and was giddy over the punch out Star Wars cards on the back. What is it with those boys? How I wish their happiness always came at $1.50...
I WISH my kids would eat a Lunchable once in a while to make life easier on me. They all think they are gross.
Post a Comment