For those of you who were wondering, we didn't match in a military residency program. Crazy huh. Well, okay then. . . maybe we'll have better news in March. Or maybe we're just not supposed to be in medicine. Who knows. I need a vacation.
$150,000.00 of debt in a career you never had the chance to finish isn't all that much right. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Okay, I'm done now. Somehow this too shall pass, but how, I don't have a clue.
9 comments:
I'm not familiar with the military aspect of the medical residency thing -- so, does Chad have to match in a military residency program in order for the military to take care of the debt? If you don't match in a military residency, what is the next step (civilian residency, I assume)? Maybe you're not in place to answer those questions now.
Anyway, I'm sorry things haven't gone the way you planned. It's just not fair and it's frustrating. We've had our share of curve balls on the career path, and it's no fun. All I can say is, hang in there, and you have lots of friends who love you guys and want the best for you and Chad!
I'm sorry Diana! That's so frustrating! You guys have an awesome family, it will work out!
Im sorry Good luck and Merry Christmas!
How frustrating! I'm sorry that Chad did not match throught the military. I'm sure something will come your way in March. It may not be his first choice, but it might be where the Lord wants you.
So sorry Diana....You guys sure deserved it! That doesn't make you feel any better, does it? Wish I could give you a consolation hug right now!
Chin up. You are amazing people and the Lord is watching out for you. I don't know what will happen, but something will happen and this will be a distant, discouraging memory. Thank you for the call. We'll be flying, but would have loved to stay with you.
I'm so sorry to hear that! It's so frustrating to hear things like that! That has been the story for us this past few years, but now looking back I can somewhat see a purpose for things happening the way they did. Hopefully, I can see more in the years too come too! Y'all will do great though, but nothing is wrong with feeling dissapointed!
Oh man!! I'm so sorry! I thought this was your year. I'm just mad for you. SO what happens now?
Ahhh!! That is so frustrating!!
Post a Comment