And the answer is:
1. Work on Choreography for the classes I am teaching at the Dance Academy and Clovis Community College. (By the way, I took the job at the college because they gave me the freedom to teach it any way that I wanted. . . (I think they were desperate)
2. Start working on the online digital photography class that I signed up for.
3. Write a primary program (we are trying to get reorganized after loosing our entire presidency (minus me) and almost all of our teachers this summer. And our primary doubled in the three weeks that I was gone. )
4. Learn to toll paint. I have a friend that is determined to teach me and wants to get together once a week and work on it.
5. Genealogy. Our access to a temple is seriously limited so I have been feeling like I ought to do more of my own families work. My goal is to learn how to use all of the programs that the church has to offer and start expanding my family tree.
6. It would also be nice to work out without having to do it at 6 am.
Okay so I guess I'm not very good at relaxing and enjoying my spare time. Maybe one day I'll learn. Hope you are all having a great week.
3 comments:
That sounds amazing! I can't wait till I have time to do fun stuff like that! Miss you! Hope you are doing well!
I hear ya! I was so excited about all the free time I would have now that I'm home all day! Where does it all go???
It's nice to have some free time during the day, isn't it?? What is toll paint? Sounds interesting and painting is how I am spending my daytime free time which comes while Ryan is at preschool and Megan is napping.
Post a Comment