June 4, 2008

Dress Rehearsal "Vogue"



This video is from the dress rehearsal. It was about 7pm and we had been there since 8am. You can tell by the look on Sara's face that she was tired. Hopefully this will go through.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

They look great!!! Did you choreograph these?

Camille said...

those were so fun to watch! your girls are just dolls! thanks for putting those up. i love it!

Bobbi said...

Darling! Loved it!

Jake, Cindy and Blaine said...

hmmm...that looks kind of familiar! I LOVE IT, your girls are so cute, but you already knew that! :) love you

Prior Family said...

Vogue was a hodgepodge of things. Yes I choreographed it, but I took 2 (8 counts) from a dance done 15 years ago, and My sister Cindy did a rag dance that I stole some moves from as well. Thanks Cind. The Ballet, was done by the studio director. I choreographed another lyrical piece that my girls did, but I didn't want to put to many dance numbers on the blog, so I just put two.

Steve and Rebecca said...

They are great dancers!! What a busy life you have!

Unknown said...

They are so cute! This is Talena, How are you guys doing? email me I would love to chat. taliewag@gmail.com

Janae&DonovanLott said...

You've always had a lot of energy. You just keep going and going. I'm impressed you can remember the dance moves from 15 years ago.