March 26, 2008

Our Easter Weekend in Arkansas with the Christensens

I need to figure out a way to change the music on these video slideshows.  
And, Yes, I made another book.  I really need to stop, but making books is 
so much fun.  Thanks Mel and Dee for an awesome weekend.  

3 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

What a fun trip! How are the Christensens doing? Do they have a blog? It looks like they are doing well!

And Joe's prayer was so cute! That is so funny! How can you not laugh!

Jessica said...

Very nice! What site do you use to make your books?

Prior Family said...

I used a program on my Mac to make these books, but the program Elena used blurb.com is affordable and you can download the software from the website. If you google making your own books, you can also find other websites. From what I hear, some are better then others. All are a lot of fun. Be careful they are addictive.