Two cute girls ready for school

This year school started on Wednesday, August 15th 2007. The girls were so excited to see their friends again and start a new year. They got all dressed up in their new uniform clothes and bows and headed off to class. No long drawn out goodbyes this year it was. . . we're good mom. . . you can go now. I've officially been ditched. Oh well, they still get excited when I come into class and volunteer.
So just as I think we are going to get back into a routine Rebecca and I get pneumonia. Yuck!!! I can now officially relate to all of you out there who have had it. I am used to one or two days of being knocked out, but five days is a new experience for me. I started to wonder if I'd ever get over it, but low and behold I did. Rebecca is still out today because her cough needs some work, but all in all we are doing much better.
With all challenges there is still a silver lining. I am really glad this all happened now before I started teaching dance again, and before Rebecca's birthday. This year is her BIG 8 year old Birthday. She is planning to get baptised on Sunday, September 16th which is her actual birthday, and she is sooooooo excited about it. It's amazing to watch your kids grow up. I look at her and can't believe that my baby is so big. Five more years and I will have a teenager. AHHHHHHHH!!!! I am so not ready for that. Well hope you all are well. Until later.
3 comments:
Pneumonia? In the summer?Oh, dear! I'm glad you're all better. The girls look so pretty all ready for school! I'm a bad mom, and didn't take pictures!
Pneumonia stinks. Sept. 16 th is HAlle's B-day also. Congrats on school, baptism and dance lessons. I wish we were close so the girls could take dance from you.
That's great that she gets to get baptized on her birthday. Ross turned 8 on a Sunday also, but our stake only does baptisms on Saturdays. Oh well. Hope you get better soon, I have never had pneumonia (knock on wood), but it does not sound fun!
Post a Comment